Saturday, November 17, 2007

thoughts

What now? This is one of the questions that always run in my mind almost everyday starting from the time that I open my eyes when I wake up in the morning until I get back to bed begin on dreaming almost the same things. I had tough days for the past months. Those days can be considered as the hardest days of my life. I was faced with situations that demanded critical analysis. Moreover, I got to choose between lots of things as to what should stay for me and what should be given up. I have to exert tremendous effort in understanding myself and eventually know who and what I really am. Weird as it may seem, but truest in the sense that it really happened. The things that were simply stories of unknown people before are the dilemmas of no other than me – my tangible body and my vulnerable mind and emotions. I have to loosen up my tight feelings just to cope up with emotional demands. It’s hard to explain what I have been through. I know that even now, I am still trying my very best to finally get over the events that happened and say that I have really moved on.

2 comments:

paul florendo said...

@mugg

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.