Saturday, July 28, 2007

at last...

busy..busy..busy..it's my way to keep my sanity...

it's been quite a while that i had my last post for this blog of mine. well, let us just say that i got extremely lazy to go check the net that often and most of all go write for my regular entries. more than being lazy, i just have to prioritize the mountainous school works that filled my study table before and during my preliminary examinations. added to it, i had to work for the accreditation of our debate organization. moreover, i had to go to legazpi and spend a couple of days there to attend the membership assembly of the philippine nursing students' association bicol chapter. the last has been the worst add-up activity i would say. because of that, i had to prolong my agony with my examinations in two major subjects just because of my absence prior to my attendance in the said convention. on the other hand, it was a good experience. i was able to meet my fellow nursing students from different parts of the region. they were all great and i might as well say i did great with them. now, another responsibility has been added to me as for my appointment as one of the regional staffers of the pnsa publication. when i went back to naga, it wasn't home that i directed my feet to. it was in the stage where i worked with two of my friends to host an event. it was a terrific experience. we did have great fun with each other. it was the first time that i saw myself laugh that hard again. if only i could command that moment to multiply for my everyday needs, i could be so happy right now.

busy, busy, busy...that is all that i ever wanted. it makes me become more productive. it lets me cope up with the new environment that i have. most of all, it is a means to bring back what i was before. the energy should live on. dreams should never fade. nothing should ever stop me from persevering to become a better me for myself and for the good people around me...

No comments: