Monday, July 30, 2007

harry potter rocks! my first day...

i entered the theater as if it was my first time to learn about the boy who lived. i walked innocently in the dark pathway and proceeded to a vacant seat. all i have is myself ready to watch my most awaited movie. absolutely, i am a lunatic fanatic - a die-hard obsessed guy who dreams of becoming one of the wizards of Hogwartz School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

my promise to myself? i'm gonna watch the movie over and over again in the big screen. i got a super busy schedule but i'll let it fit. i'd be very glad to evaluate if i imagined everything rightly, when then i read the ever treasured book. indeed, i am proud that most fall the way i imagined them. though, i got disappointed on the magic fights which seemed like too much shortened. i remembered that it was 3 in the morning when i decided not to stop reading the order of the phoenix two years ago. i was very much suspensed by dumbledore's encounter with voldemort, sirius' death and many more. my heart really pondered differently...

now, i'll be having them on consecutive days in the big screen. my desire and excitement will never decline. when i say i love something, i really mean it. i love HP and i mean to say i'm crazy over it.

primary reason - as of now, it shifts my attention really well. it gives me time to rest my feelings. it gives me an escape to the terrible madness beneath my heart. it tells me that the magical world could be real even just for days. soon i'll be back. but, this time, let me digress..let me smile...let me frown for harry..let me cry for my love for literature...let me think of my passion...let me be happy...even for a while...

No comments: