Monday, July 9, 2007

this chance is a chance of a lifetime. i want to take this whole-heartedly because i know we both deserve the chance to correct the mistakes that we had before. this is an avenue for us to improve ourselves more while looking in the eyes of each other. i'm totally more romantic but i want to hold back a little. it's not to reserve anything for myself and doubt about the success of this chance. it's about making you feel more at ease with me. i don't want to ever make you feel like i want to hold you in the neck honey. i want to make things simple yet the feeling stays the same - extravagant and extremely true. i don't have the courage to tell you this honey. the truth is, i am just loving you even more. even through the times that you weren't by my side, i know i am still very much in love with you. you were there in my mind every minute of my life and i never let go of your thought. it is because i know that i'll be able to claim my space in your heart once again. baby, beyond all the things that you see around you, may you be able to perceive my love which has never ever diminished. i know i am imperfect but let me find a way to be a little closer to perfection. i can only do that if i have you.

if having you again is a dream, please wake me up. i don't want to live a life that is just an abstract of reality. but if this is for real, please do make it with me honey. will you hold my hands tighter and never let go? check out my heart...there's this you and i'm forever in love with you...

No comments: