Monday, July 2, 2007

this time let me wish something for myself...


all of my life i lived up to what God would wish me to do. i am happy that in many ways i tried to be human to all the people who came my way. there were many who made me feel so sad and caused me to think that i am left alone. i even thought to myself that i am damned or fooled and worst doomed by destiny. i asked what wrong did i do for life to ever put me to this kind of an unfair situation. it was like thinking i fought too much yet i haven't acquired any treasure to hold for the rest of my life. despite all, i continued to love, love and love..i continued to hope that when i wake up one morning love has finally found me...

just this morning, i was tasked to gather airborne bacteria in vitro inside the school chapel. i chose the place for i know i have to wait for twenty minutes and i'll feel so awkward if i'll do it inside the comfort room or the school lobby. i was inside the chapel waiting for twenty minutes to be over when i looked at the center of the altar. blatantly you know what i saw, it's jesus image on his ascension. i took a glance at his hands and asked myself if how jesus would have felt the time he ascended. maybe he was happy saving the humanity. but what good thing did he ever get for himself? i woke myself up with the conscious thought that He is God. it's so divine for him to do something good for others though he has everything already.

i told myself that maybe i am not God but God is in me. thus, maybe i can also do something without expecting anything anymore. this time, i'll start it with this love that i'll let go. you might love him really more than how you ever felt for me. then, go for it. it's now alright that i did my best and definitely you haven't done your best to compensate it all. it's just for honesty. i want you to start it all right. do the best to carve your images in each other's heart well. learn from the mistakes that we committed. preserve the love make it last the way we perceived eternity before.

No comments: