Thursday, July 19, 2007

at my best

i just finished my return demonstration today on five nursing procedures. after two two sessions of waiting, finally i was called to go for the second to the last demonstration slot. i would have chosen to go first but i have to follow the line up. basically, i am very much pissed off by the fact that i have to wait for the next session before i have my turn. i hate it when i wait like that in a performance. it's like keeping the burden longer or the agony i would say is very much prolonged. on the other hand, it's through. all i have to do now is to prepare more for the next preliminary examinations left for me. i finished my biostatistics, english and my favorite microbiology and parasitology. with regards to how i did in those, i am not so certain. i just wish i get good scores to pass them. on the other hand, if i would demand, i just need high grades really. hehehe. microbiology examination has been the greatest so far. it's the most difficult but i know it's where i prepared most. the fifty-item multiple choice, twenty-item identification, and thirty-item definition types of tests were really a big challenge to how well i listened to my seventy-four year old genius teacher. yes, i said it right. my teacher is seventy-four years old. damn, she's really good. i never expected that she'd even teach a lot better than the younger ones. that matters alot to me. i need good teachers. i want to get challenged. the more difficult activities and tests given, the more also that i am motivated to be at my best.

No comments: