Saturday, July 14, 2007

when i got thinking again...

yes you are absolutely right. if you have been one of those people who followed the tragic story of my life, you are correct with your postulate. the chance did not work. we broke up. later on, we got together again. but we broke up again. the following day, he was in the theater with someone. the following night he called and we talked for hours. no wonder, i was again so stupid and we got together again. but the following day, with just a word, we again splitted. so funny how things worked this week. it was a series of hellos and good byes. worse than ever, it was a sequel of events in the story that i am entitling "stupid connivance". his heart together with the raging storm of nature's hatred for an imperfect person like me joined their forces to bring my feelings to the core of the earth. i am so down. i am so much relieved of my sanity. i know i am getting crazy. but one thing for sure, i have been so human. i can still feel the earth moving. i can still feel the sun's heat on my skin. i can still recognize the images around me. but one thing, i lost my trust in a person i once declared perfect...

No comments: