Saturday, July 7, 2007

i have to wake up 3 this morning. whaaaaaat? yes, it's true. it's getting a big deal because i have been waking up really very early for seven days straight already, considering that i have classes early in each morning. even though it's sunday, my school has not saved me from responsibility. this time they are sending me for a conference. though i am really so tired and i planned to lay down the whole sunday, i just can't say no to the level chair. maybe you'll ask why i wake up so early if it's going to be 7 or 8 that the activity will start? there's a funny answer to that. i am a snail in the morning. if i don't do this, i'd probabaly get super late. it takes me forever in doing my routines. so to make it on time, i wake up really early.

i just hope the conference will be finished earlier so that i can still study for my quizzes tomorrow. furthemore, i miss my bed and i just want to sleep more. on the other hand, i am still very lucky that i made it to go to church yesterday. at least i made sure God has a time for me. Well, what more should i ask for but more energy to carry out this mountainous tasks. i think it's better that i am very much busy rather than be so unoccupied and pensive.


No comments: