Wednesday, June 20, 2007

brief thoughts before lying down for sleep...LOVING ON MY OWN

i love this feeling of loving on my own..but it hurts to think that as i look in your eyes, i know it's just a picture and the real you is out there in the sky who might have flown with someone else already. it's not about your physical existence that matters now. it's the thought that in my heart there is love and that love is for the same person to whom once i said these three words - I LOVE YOU! Good night...wherever you are, whatever you do, i am always thinking of you. YOu never know about me anymore. My thoughts and my living is now bizarre to you. It's ok that my existence could have been forgotten by you. but for me? you'll never be vaporized...as the thought of the love that we have once shared lingers in this hurt heart of mine, i'd still smile for a second and say I AM GLAD I LIVED AND I MET YOU...

No comments: