Sunday, June 17, 2007

the start

i have never expected that through all these years that i have been spending my life, one day i'll come to know more about who i really am. it's indeed true. you never know who you really are until time makes it possible for you to do so. Accordingly, it could have just been one of God's little surprises that one day i'll come to discover about something that i have never noticed before. With all these i remember my Philosophy class. it made real sense that everything i learned really applies. it says that i am just human. being human is simultaneously associated with being a finite individual. thus, i don't have the ability to fully comprehend with everything for i do not have the capacity to do so. Only the infinite mind of the supernatural Creator can give me the answers to the varying questions that rock my mind as of the recent times.

now that i know more about me, i'll continue to search for my partial finity. it all starts now as i let some people know about experiences that define my mind's prolific vicinity...

No comments: