Friday, June 29, 2007


i had a very busy week i would say. it's very obvious that schedule has been hectic. i just wish i had still made it in updating my blog regularly. but i failed in it. it's a challenge for me. if i'd be able to balance my studies and extra curricular activities (included in here are blogging, surfing the net, reading articles, novels and out of school subject matters), that would mean that i am just prepared to face my nearing second semester as a second year nursing student. anyway, i am just starting. i am still trying to adjust to the way everything is going. i cannot deny that i am still hesitant of choosing this career. it's still communication arts that is being shouted by my heart. on the other hand, it is undeniable that i am gradually learning to love the art that i've been into. my present schedule inhibits me from waking up late in the morning six days in a week. imagine that from monday to wednesday i have a class that starts at eight and on thursday down to saturday, i have my major subject that starts at seven. i am not strange to this kind of set-up because of my high school training. although it's not that hard, it's still not that easy. there is a clear vivid and broader demand now. it's not just about perfecting the quizzes. it's also about making sure that retention of knowledge is there. board exam is the bottomline thought.

although these are all making necessary changes, i still can't deny that my lifestyle remains genuine. i love waking up in the morning with the though that i'd be spending twenty minutes in the table, forty-five minutes in the comfort room and thirty minutes for grooming. much more, i love the thought that i am just enjoying everything as far as i know. though there is stress caused by the demand, i can see that i am happy. reasons include the big support from my family and of course the caring friends and appreciative people around me. just the thought that my mom smiles everytime i story on my school achievements, my teacher telling me that i made a good report and my classmate asking me to help her out with something - all of these make me say i am doing good and everything is in the right track.

i cannot deny that part of me still longs for one person. maybe to have that one back would make everything perfect. but i know it's an impossible dream. a dream is a dream unless the dream recognizes itself and turns itself into reality. i can wait. i have never been in a rush. i shouldn't search for love anymore. it's going to come at the right place and at the right time with the right person. i'll just stick to my principles, past promises and of course to what my heart tells me with now an aid from my little intelligence.

college life is so much fun. i get to love; i get to cry; i get to succeed; i get to fall; i get everything i want(is it? hahaha. just kidding)..this is life...i just have to dance with it...i hope i can really do so...i hope so...

No comments: