Wednesday, June 20, 2007

the way my friends are doing right now saddens me

i have these two friends who are lovers. just the past days they had a big fight and they are currently unstable. each time i see them snob each other, i always relate with a common feeling that i know they both have. later on this evening, the guy started to say his sorry. i have always been close to this girl friend of mine. i was affected that this girl friend of mine seems not to realize about the sincerity of the guy. i cannot actually tell but i have this feeling that she should have given him that chance. i remember how i lost that chance. my previous relationship has ended without a mere personal contact. i feel so sad that sorries did not work on us. on my friend's side, i feel the essence of that sorry. i hope i felt the same way. but i think, what i thinking of is that i have a like-the-guy partner who would try to have me once again. i did my best, but my best wasn't good enough, what could have happened if he has also shown his best? i always wonder on that.

this time, i am holding the gift that my girl friend refused to receive from his boyfriend. i promised the guy to hand it over to the girl on my best. this gift makes me think of a chance that they have and a chance that i have lost. if they only know about it - it's the chance to be happy. still, i believe i can't tell most for them. i have my own case and they also have theirs. the point is as long as there is chance, there should always be an effort geared towards fighting and making everything better.

i want to cry right now..i am again missing someone...i hate it when i am in this status. i am being unproductive and very much weird.

No comments: